Food is one of the things that brings people together, and it’s no exception in India. From momos to dahl and naan, there are countless dishes that are beloved throughout the country. And if you’re looking for some excellent Indian food in your neighborhood, you don’t have to travel far. In fact, many of the best Indian restaurants are right around town. So what makes these restaurants so great? For one, they offer a wide variety of flavors and textures. You can find everything from traditional dishes to contemporary twists on classics. And if you’re looking for something unusual, you won’t be disappointed. In addition to great food, many of these restaurants also offer exemplary service. From attentive waitstaff to a relaxed atmosphere, these restaurants go out of their way to ensure your dining experience is nothing short of perfect. So whatever your craving – street food or fine dining – check out one of these great Indian restaurants in your neighborhood and enjoy!
The Best Indian Restaurants In Your Neighborhood
There are many excellent Indian restaurants in the United States and even more across the globe. Finding the best one for you can be a daunting task, but that's where we come in. We've compiled a list of some of the best Indian restaurants in your neighborhood, so whether you're looking for something light and vegetarian-friendly or something with a bit more heat, we've got you covered.
Grilled Town is and serves up classic Indian dishes such as tandoori chicken and naan bread. The extensive menu ensures there's something to please every palate, while the intimate setting makes it easy to get lost in the flavors.
This chain has locations all over the country, but our favorite is right here in Philadelphia. The food is consistently fresh and flavorful, with items like tandoori chicken and lamb vindaloo standing out among the crowd.
The Taj Mahal Restaurant:
If you're looking for a luxurious experience, look no further than this Mumbai institution. The restaurant features intricate carvings and stunning views of the city skyline – not to mention some of the best Indian food around.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an Indian Restaurant
When choosing an Indian restaurant, there are a few factors to consider. The first is the cuisine—What type of dishes does the restaurant serve? Some restaurants specialize in Kashmiri curries, while others may specialize in North Indian cuisine. You'll also want to consider the atmosphere of the restaurant. Some restaurants are brightly lit and airy, while others have a more intimate feel. And lastly, you'll want to consider price point and location. Some good Indian restaurants can be quite pricey, but others are more affordable. So based on these factors, here are five great Indian restaurants in your neighborhood:
1) Tandoori Palace - This Bay Area institution serves up some of the best tandoori chicken in the city, as well as a variety of other North Indian dishes like paneer masala and naan bread. The atmosphere is casual and family-friendly, making it a great option for groups looking for some delicious Indian food without breaking the bank.
2) India Gate - This popular Berkeley restaurant has been dishing out delicious South Indian dishes since 1978. From dosas to idlis to vadas (a savory lentil dish), India Gate offers something for everyone. Plus, their adorable dog mascot adds an extra dose of fun (or fierceness) to your meal experience!
3) Grilled Town - If you're looking for an authentic Indian dining experience with impeccable service then Grilled Town is perfect for you. They serve up Chicken Tikka, Paneer Karahi, Kulfi and Chicken biryani
Looking for an Indian restaurant in your neighborhood? Here are the best ones in select cities.
1. Grilled Town in Bangkok
2. Saffron Basement in New York City
3. The Taj Mahal Palace Restaurant in Chicago
4. Spice Table in Washington, D.C.
5. Benares Restaurant in Houston
If you love Indian food, then you are in luck! There are plenty of great restaurants in your neighborhood that offer a variety of dishes from across the country. From Kashmiri chicken to tandoori lamb, these establishments have something for everyone who enjoys Indian cuisine. Whether you're looking for an intimate dinner with your significant other or an enjoyable evening out with friends, these restaurants will not disappoint. So why not give them a try this week? You won't be disappointed!